Wednesday 3 July 2013

N07, soft and soothed gentle toner

Hello molly here,

Type: N07 soft and soothed. Cleanser and toner in one, with a pump

I am going to tell  you about this product, it is good but not like "wow super duper bum cheese amazing!" It does it's job it removes and obviously cleanses your face. I have been using this for quite a while now, and i have not run out which is pretty good. This is one of those products that goes a long way. It is pink-so you know me- anything pink i must have ;)It will take of my makeup which is just minimal. But if i was wearing a bit more dressed up look, i would use another cleanser to take my makeup off.Even though it "claims" to be a toner i dint see the toner side of the product. So personally use a toner with it :)

Review: Well i like it but not love it. I would deffo buy it again, but i might be cheeky and go on Ebay and buy one for cheaper on there /:) (EVEN THOUGH I DON'T ADVICE EBAY AS YOU DON'T DEFFO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING) 

How to use: Personally i would use 3 pumps of it, and then wipe of any makeup with it :)

I hope you enjoyed this, this product came in at around £8.00. 
Chat to you, 
molly <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Garnier- skin naturals

Garnier- skin naturals

Simple-kind to skin

Simple-kind to skin

E45- moisturising lotion

E45- moisturising  lotion