Sunday 12 May 2013

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance



Hello Molly here,

Type: Leave in conditioner/ hair de- tangeler/protection for hair! 250ml!!!

I am going to tell you about this product.
I swear if this product didn't exist i don't know what i would do ?!?!?
This product is by AUSSIE and it is called Miracle Hair Insurance.
It say it will condition you hair and  it will get rid of pretty most of your tangles.
And no word of a lie it does swear to its word because i found that this worked SO well.

Review:

Well i absolutely L-O-V-E this product i get through so many bottles and i recommend for everyone to buy this. Its a spray bottle and it is very practical for the average teen girl to fit in maybe a handbag or a big makeup bag! And OMG this product smells like fruit and happiness and smiles in a bottle:)

 (As you can tell i love this product a bit too much )
But anyways, it does what it says it will do on the bottle and that is: It will protect, de-tangle, and condition your hair.


How to use:
I normally apply this to towel dry hair (so kinda wet). Then i spray it evenly across my hair.The i will comb my hair through WELL. (don't wash out !)
I the let it air dry and my hair will feel smooth, silky and it will smell real good :)

I hope this helps you and it comes in at about £5-£8 depending where you get if from.
Chat to you soon,
Molly <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Garnier- skin naturals

Garnier- skin naturals

Simple-kind to skin

Simple-kind to skin

E45- moisturising lotion

E45- moisturising  lotion