Sunday 12 May 2013

Garnier skin naturals- Pure Active- Gel wash


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pY1sYf-Am0I/UY_UdMxD4DI/AAAAAAAAAFU/fVDXcERrw5g/s200/026.JPGHello Molly here,
I am going to tell you about this a-m-a-z-i-n-g product!

Type: Gel wash and cleanser at the same time !!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OfHiHANqjPc/UY_UiU-FRdI/AAAAAAAAAFc/qQOIN8UrE4I/s200/020.JPG Review :
It's 200ml and is made by Garnier in their skin naturals brand.
On the packaging it claims to "unclog your pores", and by gawd does it do that!
It also claims that you will see results on the first day, and guess what... I DID !

It's really good for all skin types and it has a lovely smell to it (like mint)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-StnxhJIlLmk/UY_UnVSA3aI/AAAAAAAAAFs/3i_D4FqYdPw/s200/021.JPGThe packaging is practical, and has a pump , when you rotate the pump it locks and unlocks it! (because we all know that there is nothing more annoying than when you have spent money on a new product and it leaks everywhere) so this ensures that this is guaranteed not to happen !

The colour is a kind of bluey-transparent colour!It is a nice light consitancy, and when you apply to your face it froths and turns white and then sinks into your skin.


How to use :
I do one pump onto a cotton pad, and sometimes i wet the pad slightly so it goes onto the skin slightly more smoother.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9fzzTR8k1MM/UY_UlhLObgI/AAAAAAAAAFk/t0Wvn6dpat8/s200/022.JPGSo i then put it on my face a then with the tips of my fingers i massage it into my t-zone and my most spotty areas. I let it turn white and then i let it sink into my skin, then i will get some warm water and wash it off and
pat my face dry with a towel.
I then moisturise my skin and i am done :)


I hope this helps you and it comes in at about £5.70, which is not a bad price for this size and brand!

Chat to you soon,
Molly <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Garnier- skin naturals

Garnier- skin naturals

Simple-kind to skin

Simple-kind to skin

E45- moisturising lotion

E45- moisturising  lotion