Sunday 12 May 2013

Rimmel wake me up - foundation


Hello Molly here,I am going to tell you about this product which is the .... Rimmel wake me up foundation! Type: liquid foundation. colour: 201 classic beige. 30ml :/ (sizing not so good)
The beauty world has been raving about this product for a long while now so i thought i MUST get it, so i did (duh)I bought it about a month ago and i haven't used it that much(not because i don't like it.)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-F1QQI-ywteM/UY_iNKAIwII/AAAAAAAAAF4/idpTnxnYAOM/s200/017.JPG
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hFEPPmpJksU/UY_iQxSQNbI/AAAAAAAAAGI/uN7_jck02qE/s200/018.JPGReview:I like this product i cant say that it is my all time favorite foundation but it is very good.it goes on very smoothly and evenly it gives a dewy effect. It has some like sparkles in it, that's why i think it gives you skin a really glowy effect.It smells like fruity loveliness. It is in a pump bottle and it is glass so it look very high end it is fairly practical for the average teen girl,it also fits in a reasonably good size makeup bag aswell.In retrospect i would of like to have bought it in a lighter shade so i only really use this one when i wan to do a heavy and un-natural makeup look, or i use it when i am inside for like a dinner out:)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-F1QQI-ywteM/UY_iNKAIwII/AAAAAAAAAF4/idpTnxnYAOM/s200/017.JPGHow to use:I normally just apply one pump of this onto the back of my hand, i will then let it warm up so it can go onto my skin alot more easier. I will then apply it all over my face (not forgetting to do it around my jaw line!)Once i have applied it all i will go over with a  brush or a makeup sponge and even it out and take off all the excess foundation.
I hope this helps you and it comes in at about £6-£8 depending on where you buy it.
Chat to you soon,http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bzjKFqvjo8Y/UY_iQytGORI/AAAAAAAAAGA/dCuEYGA5CvI/s200/020.JPG

Molly <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Garnier- skin naturals

Garnier- skin naturals

Simple-kind to skin

Simple-kind to skin

E45- moisturising lotion

E45- moisturising  lotion